Ever wondered if being pregnant with an ileostomy is different?

I will share stories, events and facts about being pregnant with an ileostomy.

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Finding out...

It was Wednesday January 19th, 2011 and it had been a while since I started feeling a few pregnancy symptoms: always tired and always nauseous...
That night, I decided to take a pregnancy test, even though I wanted to wait till the weekend. So I did the entire process and waited the 3 minutes. And thankfully, two little pink lines showed up on the stick.
I was extremely happy, yet didn't really know how to react... I waited and kept thinking...

That night, my boyfriend was working and usually, he comes in when it's not too busy. Unfortunately, he never came in that night. So I went to bed, feeling ecstatic and thanking God for what had just happened to me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment